Maintain these healthy habits to improve your physical and mental health during the stay-at-home order.
As you’re stuck at home during the COVID-19 outbreak, here are 6 ways to maintain your health.
- Prepare nutritious meals – focus on vegetables, lean meat and whole grains
- Develop an exercise routine – try a new workout every day to keep the blues at bay
- Stay hydrated – flush toxins out and keep the body running smoothly
- Get some fresh air – improve sleep, boost energy and reduce stress
- Keep in touch – just hearing a loved one’s voice can provide comfort
- Get good sleep – try to maintain a consistent sleep schedule
Stay healthy and happy by taking good care of your mind and body.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Editorial Review: Andrea Cohen, Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor